Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Moving fast....

So, in one day, I have taken my written exam for the WPD; scheduled my first contact interview; and am planning for my agility test. I went in this morning to the city building for the written exam. I scored an 87, which is 2 percentage points better than I did on my SO exam. For WPD we had to do a typing test. I can type 56 WPM. Woo Hoo! That should be real handy driving around in a cop car. They should have done a “how fast can you write” exam. I’ve seen the paperwork they have to fill out. I have scheduled my first contact interview for the morning of March 25th. They will have me fill out a 37 page packet. It will probably be like the 29 page one I filled out for SO. Then, if I pass the first contact interview, I get to do the agility testing again. She said I should be able to do that on April 2nd, so it is done before my surgery (weather pending). She said I have made it in time to still be considered for the July class. Check back next week and I can let you know how my first contact interview went.

No comments: