Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On to the next phase

So, it has been pretty crazy the last couple days. Yesterday I had my first contact interview. It took me an hour and a half to fill out the 37 page form. Then I was in my interview for about 45 minutes. Things seem to be going well. There are tons of people who apply for WPD so I have no idea where I stand. All I know is that I keep passing each phase and get to move to the next one.

This morning, I went to the training center for my agility test. For those who followed my SO stuff, it was all the same thing. However, WPD didn’t make me run as far. So, I did the obstacle course in 37 seconds. On the body drag, I totally messed up and fell on my ass, but I did still do it in less than 9 seconds….barely.

So, next week I get to go in for my polygraph. This is something the SO didn’t do so I don’t know how it will go. I’m pretty sure I have nothing to hide, but you never know. So, check back after next Wed. and see how that went. After that will be the Oral Boards….again.

No comments: