Sunday, August 31, 2008

End of Week 8 - Handgun Quals

I just want to thank everyone for the e-mails, texts, and calls wondering if I passed this week. I did pass. I got a 180 out of 240. 161 is passing. This might be the only time you ever hear me say...well, at least I passed. My goal was a 200 because my highest score all week was 191. My hands are all beat up from all the shooting this week. Next week we have our observation day on Tuesday. I get to spend the day in the Sex Crimes Division. Then Wed. and Thurs. we are back out at the range for shotgun training. That should be fun since I have never shot a shotgun. Then Fri. we have reactive knife training.

Also next week, I will probably spend most of my nights packing. As soon as my new apartment is ready I am moving. I am staying in the same complex so my address won't change...just my apartment number.

I am at Table Rock right now hanging out with my parents. I get back into town Monday afternoon. Hope everyone has a good and safe holiday weekend.

No comments: