Friday, June 20, 2008

Third times a charm????

I ran the Cooper Run (1 1/2 miles in 14 min) again yesterday. I didn't make it. I finished in 15:25. I am really having a lot of trouble with this run. I am going to try some different stuff for the next 3 days. My friend sells supplements and stuff like that and she is really hooking me up with a good regiment. My main problem is just my asthma...and Becca says I panic because I think I can't make it and that makes my asthma worse (they let her run with me yesterday). She is hoping that I can take this stuff for the next few days and it will help a little. She has some other workout enhancing stuff she wants me to try also. So, I get to run it again on Monday. If I don't make it I get to run it again everyday next week until orientation. Orientation is on Friday, so I just have to make it by then. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments: