Monday, April 14, 2008

Oral Board Interview

Well, today I finally got off the couch and got out of the house. However, it was my oral boards that I had to get off the couch for. The pain from my surgery is pretty much gone. Now I’m just dealing with weakness and lightheadedness from doing nothing for 4 days. I tried to get out this morning and walk Samson since it was so nice. I made a loop around one apartment building before I had to come back in and rest. Then I got around for my oral boards. It was pretty stressful. I feel like I was pretty much prepared for all the questions they asked. In order to pass, I had to get 30 points out of a possible 65. I got a 52. The detective working my file said they were very impressed with me. She said I did a very good job. I have a few things to work on for my command staff interview. That one will be with the chief and probably deputy chief. She said they will be doing those between now and the first of June. I’ll keep you posted and let you know when that interview will be. That’s it for now. I will go back to work tomorrow. I have 2 weeks before I can start playing VB and working out again.

No comments: