Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Command Staff Scheduled

Det. Giffin called today to schedule my command staff interview. It is scheduled for May 19th at 1:30 p.m. in the Chief's office on the 4th floor of the city building. It will be with the Chief, the deputy chief over training, the Captain over training, and the Lt. over training. After the command staff, if I pass, they will offer me a contingent job interview. I will know that day. She told me she didn't see any reason that I would not pass the command staff. The job offer will be contingent upon passing the physical, psychological testing, and the copper run (1-1/2 miles in 14 min). Once I get thru all of that I will be in the class in July. So, wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Trina, And Happy B-D if we don't get the chance to get up there.
Dean & Lethia