Thursday, May 15, 2008

Command Staff Interview

I had my command staff interview today. I guess it went really well because they offered me a job. It is still contingent upon me passing the physical and psychological exams that I have scheduled for Monday and Tues of next week. Then I do my Cooper Run on June 12. This was definitely the most stressful thing I have ever done in my entire life. So, tomorrow I go in in the morning and get finger printed. Then Monday I have my psychological exam. They said it should take about 4 hours. Then Tues. I have my physical. That will take about 6 hours. Not sure what they are going to get out of me in 6 hours. Sounds like it should be a good time. The orientation is June 30. Then the class will start on July 7th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is good news Trina. Keep us posted, so to speak.
Uncle Dean and Aunt Lethia