Monday, December 12, 2011

December 11, 2011 – Headed Home

Well, I think my allergies knew we were getting back to America, because I could not sleep due to my sore throat.  So, I had to deal with disembarking with no sleep.
I got up and hit breakfast.  Then I sat around the room for a while because I was up early.  We all met down at the ice rink and waited to be called to disembark.  We were suppose to be called at 10:30, but they were running about 15 minutes late.  We finally got to start getting off the boat around 10:45am.  Once we were off the boat, we had to wait in a long line in the terminal.  We waited in line for about 45 minutes before we even got a porter to get our luggage.  Then we got into another line to get thru customs.  Once we got thru customs, we loaded the bus and were finally on the road by 12:30pm.  It is going to be a long trip home on the bus.  We probably won’t get in till around midnight.
So, it was just before midnight when we pulled into town.  I was glad to be home, but very sad to be back to reality.  I found out the person I love desperately, I missed every day I was gone, and thought of every minute has moved on. My heart is broken, once again, in a thousand pieces.  How can he tell me he loves me right before the cruise, and a week later have a date.  I can’t even think about dating anyone else.  I love him. Love never seems to be enough.  I’m tired of hurting.  I’m tired of crying.  Life will go on without the person who I believed was the love of my life, my sole mate, and my best friend.
I’m headed to bed.  Have a long day ahead of me. I’ve got to get my house set back up after taking everything apart for the carpet cleaners. I’ve got to unpack and get all that stuff organized. I’ve got to pick up Baxter and make sure everything is set up here so that he doesn't come home and continue to pee on the carpet.  The I’ve got to run to Hutch and pick up Alowishus.  He is the only one who can help with this pain. He will curl up in my arms while I watch TV and snuggle up next to me while I sleep.  He is the only man who will be in my life for a little while.  I’m just tired of getting hurt.  Love is so great when its great and so absolutely horrible when its bad. What’s the point.