Thursday, December 1, 2011

Its That Time Again

Its that time for my yearly vacation.  I’ve been planning this vacation since before we got back from Jackson Hole last year.  I leave on Saturday at 5am on a bus. I am going with a group of friends from my academy class, and a few other friends I’ve made along the way.  We get to Houston Saturday night.  Then we leave Houston Sunday morning and head to Galveston.

The boat leaves at 5pm.  We are going to Honduras, Belize, and Cozumel.  It is a 7 day cruise.  The first 2 days are at sea traveling.  Hopefully I can stay entertained on the boat for 2 straight days.  I will do my best to upload all my photos to my Picasa account and blog daily.  Wireless is somewhat expensive and I kind of want to be unplugged during this vacation.  I’ll probably write my blog and upload my photos to my Netbook, then hit the internet cafe and hop on the internet to upload.  It is $.65/min so I’m going to get on and right back off. I may only get on every other day.  We’ll see.

This week I’ve been pretty busy getting everything organized for me to be off grid for a whole week.  I’ve got to get the apartment cleaned up because the carpet cleaners are coming while I’m gone.  Both creatures will be at a kennel.  I’m pretty sad about sending Alowishus off to a kennel for 11 days. He is so spoiled and likes to be around me.  Hopefully someone there will give him a little affection.  I’ve been pampering myself this week also with a manicure, hair cut, and pedicure.  Got to look good for all those awesome dresses I bought for the trip.

No comments: